Sometimes,
I go through something and it hurts
and I don't know if things are going to be okay again.
But then days go by
and I don't feel like crying
and I wonder what it means that I am fine.
I think maybe I'm ignoring my emotions
and that they'll come back
out of no where.
Until I'm driving home,
singing along to the radio,
and I'm realize I am happy.
Maybe that thing didn't break me,
because I'm stronger than that.
Maybe I can survive anything.
Maybe I finally want to.
I go through something and it hurts
and I don't know if things are going to be okay again.
But then days go by
and I don't feel like crying
and I wonder what it means that I am fine.
I think maybe I'm ignoring my emotions
and that they'll come back
out of no where.
Until I'm driving home,
singing along to the radio,
and I'm realize I am happy.
Maybe that thing didn't break me,
because I'm stronger than that.
Maybe I can survive anything.
Maybe I finally want to.
Comments
Post a Comment